Do you want to become sponsor of the event?
Accessibility Days is a free event organized by non-profit associations.
If you like, you can help us bear the costs for the organization with a small financial contribution.
We have defined a series of sponsorship levels, which you will find below.
Contact us at [email protected] and we will show you how you can help us support the event and make it even more beautiful and inclusive for everyone!
Sponsorships and donations for amounts less than 500 €
If you want to contribute to the success of the event, you can make a donation: your name will be included in the list of those who made a donation. This list will be presented during the opening speeches of the conference.
Donations under € 500 can be made both by individuals and by companies, by sending a payment via PayPal to [email protected]
Sponsorship Levels (table)
|Your logo on our website ||✔||✔||✔|
|Your logo on our printed posters ||✔||✔||✔|
|Your logo on our printed program sheets stampato ||✔||✔||✔|
|You will be mentioned on our social network |
(Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, …)
|Hours of accessibility assessments of your own software or device ||4||8||12|
|Free ticket for the aperitif-dinner in the dark||1||2||3|
|Ticket with 50% discount for the aperitif-dinner in the dark||1||1||2|
|You will be mentioned during the opening speeches of the conference||-||✔||✔|
|Display an advertising rollup provided by the sponsor||-||1||1 per sala|
|Your logo will be displayed in the videos of the recorded sessions (in the 2019 edition over 30 videos, published publicly on Youtube)||-||✔||✔|
|2 minutes presentation time during the keynotes on Friday and Saturday||-||-||✔|
|The possibility of an exhibition stand for promotional activities to be paid by the sponsor||-||-|
Sponsorship Levels (list)
Amounts less than 500 €
If you still want to make a contribution for the success of the event, you can make a donation: your name will be entered in the list of those who made a donation. This list will be shown during the opening speeches of the conference.
Silver: € 500
- Logo on the site 1
- Logo in the printed posters 1
- Logo on the sheet containing the printed program 1
- Mention on socials (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, ...)
- 4 hours of Accessibility Tests 2
- 1 free ticket for the Aperitif-Dinner in the Dark
- 1 ticket with 50% discount for the Aperitif-Dinner in the Dark
Gold: € 1,000
- All the services included in the Silver level
- Other 4 hours (8 total) of Accessibility Tests 2
- Thanksgiving with mention during the keynote opening on Friday and Saturday
- Another free ticket (2 total) for the Aperitif-Dinner in the Dark
- Display of 1 rollup provided by the sponsor
Platinum: € 1,500
- All the services included in the Gold level
- 2 minutes available during Friday and Saturday keynotes
- Other 4 hours (12 total) of Accessibility Tests
- Another free ticket (3 total) for the Aperitif-Dinner in the Dark
- Another ticket (2 total) with 50% discount for the Aperitif-Dinner in the Dark
- 1 display banquet
- Display of the rollups provided by the sponsor (even 1 per room)
Contact us at [email protected] and we will show you how you can help us support the event and make it even more beautiful and inclusive for eveyone!
- The logos on the site and in the printing material will be proportional in dimensions to each level of sponsorship.
- Accessibility Tests: experts in assistive technologies for visual impairments are available to carry out evaluation tests on websites or mobile / desktop apps and verify their accessibility with respect to WCAG 2.1.
The assessments will be made on Windows and Mac platforms with the most well-known screen readers and on mobile devices based on iOS and Android.
In addition, assessment tests will be performed with regard to low vision, using ad hoc tools.