Accessibility Days is a non-profit event for which we are striving to have free admission, in order to have as many participants as possible. Such an event requires a lot of expenses, especially if you want to ensure that the participants can have the best possible experience (obviously also in terms of accessibility!), and despite the support of the many volunteers who help us, for some services we must turn to professionals, due to the responsibilities that these tasks require.
Donations for amounts less than 500 €
If you want to contribute to the success of the event, you can make a donation: your name will be included in the list of those who made a donation. This list will be presented in the website and during the opening speeches of the conference.
Sponsor the event
Sponsorship Levels (table)
|Logo nel sito||✔||✔||✔|
|Logo su slide mostrata ad inizio presentazione dagli speaker||✔||✔||✔|
|Post sui social prima dell'evento (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin), con possibilità di linkare uno specifico articolo scritto dallo sponsor||✔||✔||✔|
|Ore di valutazione di accessibilità di un proprio software o dispositivo ||Tramite l'Accessibility Game||8||12|
|Accesso ai dati degli iscritti che hanno fornito il consenso||-||✔||✔|
|Menzione durante i keynote di apertura della conferenza||-||✔||✔|
|Mostrata per 30 secondi una slide durante la pausa tra una sessione e l'altra (preparazione a cura dello sponsor)||-||✔||✔|
|Logo nei comunicati stampa||-||✔||✔|
|Menzione nella mail di ringraziamento post-evento||-||✔||✔|
|Menzione nei post di ringraziamento post-evento sui social||-||✔||✔|
|Logo nella chiusura dei video delle sessioni, pubblicati su YouTube||-||✔||✔|
|Slot riservato in agenda per un talk||-||-||✔|
|3 minuti a disposizione durante i keynote di venerdì e sabato (video pre-registrato)||-||-||✔|
|Sponsorizzazione del post su Facebook, per target specifico indicato dallo sponsor (per un importo extra sponsorizzazione)||-||-||✔|
|Accesso ad un canale Discord dedicato allo sponsor ||-||-||✔|
|Possibilità di utilizzare un video di 45 secondi al posto della slide usata durante la pausa tra una sessione e l'altra||-||-||✔|
Sponsorship Levels (list)
Silver: € 500
- Logo on the site
- Logo on slide shown at the beginning of the presentation by the speakers
- Post on social media before the event (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin), with the possibility of linking to a specific article written by the sponsor.
- Allowed to access the accessibility tests of your own software or device through the Accessibility Game modalities.
Gold: € 1,000
- All the services included in the Silver level
- Access to the data of the attendees who have given their consent.
- Thanksgiving with mention during the keynote opening on Friday and Saturday
- A sponsor's slide is shown for 30 seconds during the break between one session and another (preparation by the sponsor).
- Logo in press releases.
- Mention in the post-event thank you email.
- Mention in post-event thank you posts on social media.
- Logo in the closing of the videos of the sessions, published on YouTube.
- 8 hours of accessibility tests of your own software or device. 1
Platinum: € 1,500
- All the services included in the Gold level
- Reserved a slot in the agenda for a talk.
- 3 minutes available during Friday and Saturday keynotes (pre-recorded video).
- Sponsorship of the post on Facebook, for a specific target indicated by the sponsor (for an extra sponsorship amount).
- Access to a Discord channel dedicated to the sponsor. 2
- Ability to use a 45-second video instead of the slide used during the break between one session and another.
- 12 hours of accessibility tests of your own software or device. 1
- Accessibility Tests: experts in assistive technologies for visual impairments are available to carry out evaluation tests on websites or mobile / desktop apps and verify their accessibility with respect to WCAG 2.1.
The assessments will be made on Windows and Mac platforms with the most well-known screen readers and on mobile devices based on iOS and Android.
In addition, assessment tests will be performed with regard to low vision, using ad hoc tools.
- During the event we will use the application Discord for networking activities and to ask questions to speakers even after their session has ended. The sponsors who are eligible will have their own dedicated channel, with which they can do networking activities. The activity on Discord is at the discretion of the sponsor, including the possibility of opening meetings on their own tools to interact with participants via audio / video.